Museum Stolac – Sarica house

The Šarić house was built in 1147 AH (1734/35 CE) by Ismail Captain Šarić, a member of the first family of captains, who held the post in the first half of the 18th century. The complex consists of the haremluk or private, family quarters, the selamluk or men's and public quarters, and a garden. The facade of the property had a niche to hold alantern, an example of street lighting in Stolac in the 18th and 19th century.

  • Additional info
  • Attachments
  • Gallery

Additional Info

  • Address: Kneza Domagoja bb
  • Place: Stolac
  • Canton: HNC
  • Telephone: +387 063 316 539
  • Responsible person: Jasmin Zubović
Download attachments: