Velagicevina house and museum

The Velagic family residential complex was built in 1776. The complex was built as three self­-contained units, one for each of the three Velagić brothers, on a branch ofthe river Buna, in a semi-eyot or riverine peninsula, below the čaršija road leading to the tekke. It was concealed from the outside world thanks to its location, with the houses facing inwards onto a court yard and their facades looking onto the natural surroundings. Also belonging to the complex are a loggia on the eyot itself, and stables, mills and fulling mills close to the complex.

  • Additional info
  • Attachments
  • Gallery

Additional Info

  • Address: Velagicevina bb
  • Place: Blagaj
  • Canton: HNK/Ž
  • Telephone: +387 036 290 099
  • Fax: +387 036 572 712
  • Mobile: +387 061 273 459
  • E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • WEB: www.velagomed.ba
  • Responsible person: Milavić Semir
  • Description of age and style:

    Ottoman-17th century

Download attachments: